Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

LALBAGH FLOWER SHOW

This year we had been to Lalbagh to view those beautiful flowers & their wonderful arrangements.

It had been a long long time since I had been there. May be the last was when I was in 1st PU. Since then got busy in an affair with Kuku, my parents objection to that, then love got arranged & I sailed for 15 years in love with him & being married. I look forward to many more.

This time I saw them all, again, with many more additions of course. People just await this particular flower show in Lalbagh every year. Now I understand, why? I am a romantic who enjoys every bit of flowers.

With the annual flower show @ Glass House, Lalbagh entertains Bangaloreans & others with varieties of local & international floricultural presentations.






Me & Kuku. " Dekha Jo Tuje Yaar, Dil main Bhaji Tanpura" LOL!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Your Remarks & Observations are of utter importance. Thanks for your Time & Interest!!!!
DO SHARE UR LOVE............. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin