Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FRENCH TOAST

'Eggs' are my favorite. I just love anything made of eggs. Rather eggs by itself, boiled or used in any preparation, is something I just can not resist. I keep hogging them & my mom keeps yelling at me saying DON'T. She says control, its cholesterol. Even if I am full & have no space in my tummy for water, my tummy somehow finds space for at least a crumble of egg.

French Toast is an easy & yumm preparation. It has two variations. Can be prepared sweet as well as Theekha ! Spicy !

Ingredients:

Bread slices - 2-4
Eggs - 2
Milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 1/2 tsp or as per taste
Oil - As required

Method:

In a bowl blend eggs, milk & sugar well with a help of a whisk. Let it set for a couple of minutes.



Now heat a non stick pan on medium flame. When hot smear or greese it with a little oil.
Now dip the bread slices in the egg mixture & place it on the pan. Heat it till the bottom is golden brown & then turn to brown the other side.



Now remove from pan & serve it hot for breakfast.



Note: As a variation for a spicy toast just substitute the mixture with chopped green chillies, onion & salt. Prepare as said above & serve it hot for breakfast with tomato sauce or ketchup.

1 comment:

All Your Remarks & Observations are of utter importance. Thanks for your Time & Interest!!!!
DO SHARE UR LOVE............. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin