Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A DAY I WOULD TREASURE MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!

I did not post all these days because of my health problems. I was totally distressed.
Days went by & it was already 21st of August. My BIRTHDAY!!! But because of my health issues, I thought
this day would just pass by, like the others, sobbing in pain. But 20th midnight was a total surprise. Kuku, my hubby, made "The Day" really wonderful & special for me by gifting me Beautiful Roses which were followed by Chocolate Fantasy & Coffee Day Mugs to add to my collection, of which, I would write sometime later. The scent of those flowers gushed all
my emotions, that I wept.
But those were not those painful tears but tears of joy, when least expected. That was the moment I found
solace in.









That day, morning, dad, mom, my brother
& his wife came home. Amrith (my brother) made a beautiful card for me which I really loved & he also
gifted me 2 box of chocolates. And flowers of course. I always looked forward to surprises from my brother,
especially on RAKHI, & it never happened. But on the day that I had least expected anything, it came as a
real big surprise & a moment of joy to treasure. I love him. May God bless our relation forever. I
believe that these simple gestures, mean a lot in relationships.











And with all the happiness, I totally forgot that I was unwell & we(me & mom) cooked a simple yet
sumptous meal for an unexpected B'day Lunch. Mom prepared Ghee Rice, Chilly Chicken, Chicken Kebab & I
prepared Gobi ke Parathe (Cauliflower Parata). We laughed a lot & chit chat too. They went back home late
evening at about 8 pm.

When I had thought I would just let the day pass, I had a blast that day. I thanked God that he made THE DAY

favor me.







The night, before I went to bed, I read a birthday wish from one of my close friends (Sandhya) & that

helped me wind up my day with added happiness.
Too many surprises & happiness, showered on me that I would treasure them, my whole life.
I love my Kuku a lot. May God keep us together till the end of our lives. May we be born for eachother, if we
are born again.
I love my family & friend.

Thankyou God!!!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. First time to your blog... Really enjoyed reading the whole post... Yah its really wonderful day and even i can feel the happiness of urs... any belated wishes and sure u will be having wonderful life ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way forgot to say that all the dishes are superb..hats off to ur mom...Wish u good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Pavithra & Dahshayani. Thank you for your love & wishes. Now that fills my treasure further for THE DAY. And thanks for stopping by!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Asha,
    am back to your site after long. I hope you are feeling better now. Also Belated HAPPY B'DAY!!
    In a short span of time you have added sooo many recipes!! Keep going!
    Anu

    ReplyDelete

All Your Remarks & Observations are of utter importance. Thanks for your Time & Interest!!!!
DO SHARE UR LOVE............. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin