Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CASUALS FOR KUKU ( First Post this Year, with 'CASUAL' Card for Kuku on his Birthday)

Hey Peeps!!!!!! I'm back with my first posting for this New Year........ Hurray!!!!!!! It's 2010!!!!!!!!!

I hope to see a better year...... free of sorrows & tears..... free of pain....... free of fear ...be it any sort..... Just let yourself free mentally & give way to happiness & joy to make its place in your lives.....

I loved the recent Ad I watched on TV.... based on Indo Pak relation..... (The AMAN KI ASHA - INDO PAK PEACE PROJECT) ..... It was so simple in its make & understanding..... There was only one basic thing to it...... EMOTIONS!!!! And the main base for it is TRANSPARENCY (BE GENUINE.......) Emotions are basically so simple & common across the world..... We make them complicated.....
BE TRANSPARENT...... EMOTIONS WOULD BE CLEAR...... Be it love or anger........

Do not make them so complicated, that you, just see yourself stuck in those tangles & knots..... finding it difficult to make YOUR way to LOVE & in turn making it difficult, for LOVE to make its way TO YOU........ When you realize the wrong you have done, put in all the efforts to not repeat them..... You say SORRY & continue doing the same... no use..... no meaning......

Let us all, let our emotions fly like doves, free & peaceful, around us...... Keeping fingers crossed!!!!!!

By the end of the year my cousin sis in-law flew down to India from UK, & I had to see her at my mom's place...... but could not.... again because of my health..... Later, when I went to my mom, mom gave me the goodies that she left for me...... COOKIES..... Yummy ones.... She had missed my brother's wedding & gave his wifey a jewelery box, which was splendid..... Beautiful & elegant in its own way.... I have no pic of that.....sorry!!!!! But here are the cookies, for u too.........

Cookies



My New Year eve was boring & sad..... because of my health issues...... But thought would do something or at least prepare something interesting for my hubby...... My Badimaa/ Doddamma called, & asked me to have an early dinner, by evening, because of some bad effects of my stars & the eclipse that was to happen.... Hmmmm..... There we dropped the idea of making the eve interesting....

It never happens that she advices me often or in turn I follow all that she says..... When she was worried & concerned about me & my health, I thought why not I show her, that I cared for her, too..... What she expected was not something out of the world or something that I could not do..... Hence I did with my meals as she said & gave Kuku a usual but late dinner..... Kuku, is bad with his hunger pangs..... Thought why trouble him, with me & my screwed up stars......?????? So that was our New Year Eve.....

But the next day...... I wore my apron to give him a better or best lunch......& I did...... Nothing different, but our usual, that we love............. He was FULLLLLLL...... KHUSHHHHHHH...... He savored the meal with much appreciation & content...... I was happy seeing him happy.....

New Year Delights



It is only with him, that I can be what I am, totally transparent, no covers, no pretenses..... HE IS ALL THAT I HAVE..... I THANK GOD FOR blessing ME, with HIM...... But sometimes I see myself failing him too, when I tend to stretch too much.... It is always better to make ONE HAPPY, than DISAPPOINTING them ALL....... I'll remember that..... forever.....!!!!!

When we begin with the new year & its celebrations...... my celebrations kick starts too...... Because 4th of Jan, is my Kuku's Birthday...... The auspicious day of Kuku's birth... The day God sent him for me, on this earth.... Sad that he had to wait for me, for two years..... And then, we both had to wait for 17 years, JAB WE finally MET.... We were both in college, that too different ones .....

Now when I sit back to think, I miss all those days, that we were away from each other.... those cute child like & childish moments that we spent .... those games we played as kids, those fights we fought, those laughs we laughed, those tears we wiped with our hands..... all alone, those growing up issues, those Crush we felt or experienced..... when we were ALREADY DESTINED to LOVE & LIVE for EACH OTHER..... I MISS KUKU in ALL THOSE MOMENTS........... Ooooooooops!!!!

I go nuts, thinking about how would it have been...... Anyways, now I try all that I can, to make up for all those days that I was away from him........ I even feel that at the time of my death... I would still feel, that I have not loved him enough............ Crazy!!!!!! In its true sense....literally....kuku..... Hmmmmm......

Coming back to where we stopped, I sat down to make a card for him on his Birthday........ I wondered what I would give him..... I love him in his casual Adidas T's... I wanted to gift him those.... but as usual he owns many & is into Garments himself... So I thought of this.....
JUST FOR HIM......

Birthday Kuku



Birthday Kuku



Birthday Kuku



Birthday Kuku



Birthday Kuku



Birthday Kuku



Birthday Kuku



Birthday Kuku



He loved, what I made for him..... I could feel his happiness..... & was moved too..... I played the birthday tune for him on comp & gave this card to him at 12:00 mid night.... The next day morning we went to temple & had a quiet lunch at home, since we had non veg already for the new year....& did not wanna repeat.... I prepared kheer for him, to celebrate.....

So here I am today, posting all these kiss-happenings in my life...till this day of the new year...... & looking forward to many more.....

BLOGFARES!!!!!!!!

This new year also got me few appreciations from my blogger friends..... Which I would love to flaunt here........... & of course take this opportunity to thank them for their kind gesture, too.........

I would like to thank For the Gourmet Delights or auxdelicesdesgourmets for passing on this conspicuous TOFA.....

2009 Award



& would also thank Aruna Manikandan for sharing this cute & lovable award with me.....

Lovable Award



THANK YOU BOTH!!!!!!

With lots & lots of love & joy, Until we meet Next...... KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!


33 comments:

  1. A very healthy and happy new year to you and Kuku and a Happy Birthday to Kuku. Thank you for the many kind comments you leave on my blog.I love your card for Kuku, the little shirts are so sweet, especially the fabric one with the button.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....lovely cards dear......lovely write up. Wishing u happy and helathy years ahead.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kuku and a happy new year to you! Very clever card - I love the use of fabric and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bday wishes to kuku, and really a nice & best way to make him happy is by giving a card made by you and the delicious dishes ....looks really perfect...he is very lucky to have someone like you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. magnifiques photos
    bonne journée
    à bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many many happy returns of the day to your hubby dear!! you have written all of this with so much love! God bless you two!

    Renuka
    http://cookingyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very touching, affectionate write up.Kuku is really blessed :):) Belated Birthday wishes. Hope and pray u have a Healthy year ahead.

    Chitchat

    ReplyDelete
  8. My God, Ash..I was so touched reading ur write-up. Excellent. That shows ur love for ur husband..and i'm sure he feels blessed too, to have you as his wife. Happy birthday to ur loving and made for you, hubby..LOved ur awesome birthday cards. You more than made it for not having a new years' bash. U are so creative amd talented and now I know talkative like me. Good bless you both and I hope u feel better and rejuvenated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Asha!!!
    Lovely post dea..!!!Belated birthday wishes to kuku...yes, as you said he's born for you gal
    Oh My..the card is soooo cute and beautiful dea..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ash what a lovely and romantic and loving and tender thought and gift for ur husband on his birthday.It is truly adorable and may God shower all his blessings on both of u for a long and a prosperous life.Best wishes and a happy birthday to ur husband.

    ReplyDelete
  11. au fait ce prix tu le mérite car tu entretiens un joli blog
    bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  12. French to English translation

    For the delight of gourmets said ...":

    the fact that price you deserve because you interview a nice blog
    good evening

    ReplyDelete
  13. THE ONE ABOVE......
    French to English translation
    For the gourmet delights said ...

    Wonderful photos
    good day
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aloha Ash, Love,Love,Loved your post!! Such a sweet and tender Celebration with kuku...Happy Belated wishes to your loving Man,but you know I say "when you see a good man it's because he has a QUEEN! I loved your card:) I too make cards with Stamps, really fun and my girls enjoy it also.
    Your dishes looked so tasty, I can't wait to try to cook some of your recipes,I have to find the spices first. I hope you are having a loving week with free emotions all positive:)

    All my Aloha
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ashji, the post is so lovely..Belated Birthday wishes..Really nice of you to share all these wonderful moments with us..The tshirt is so cute..

    Kal main aap ki baren main soch rahi thi..aur aap ne comment lik liyae..

    I was laughing so much when I read it..perfect timing..pehle swami ki pooja aur phir tummy ki pooja..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year and a very Happy Birthday to KuKu!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Kuku, your photos are very beautiful! Thanks for visiting. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. Belated Happy b'day to KuKu!Awesome writeup and lovely & cute card..:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved the Ad. Your new year prep looks awesome. Happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy new year and all the best for better health this year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Blogspot se nahin, apne hi jaga sae..Thats why it is different..But I dont have the gadgets like you do you know :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful tribute to your husband and your love for him! I hope he appreciates you - he has it pretty good. I'm also sending you wishes for strength and healing vibes for your health problems, Ash. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  23. bonjour je souhaite une bonne journée
    à bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely... birthday wishes to kuku ...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Asha,

    That is such beautifully written post, I simply adore the way you love your Kuku. Belated wishes to your Kuku. Guess, he is one luckiest person in this universe to have you.:)

    Wish you a very happy new year, may all your dreams come true. Wish you a healthy future ahead.

    Thats very creative job, dear 'I really liked the cute greetings and the cutie T-shirt'.

    Cookies and jewel box - sweet. Eloborate lunch sounds fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ashji, the fist time I came here, I was mesmerized by the tinker bell photos and all those cute things you've got :) knock knock on the top is also my favorite..

    Jaga tho le liya..But long way to go before I can do all these..Aur designs like mehendi aur cards..even longer way for me :)

    Hubby is from karnataka and I like the mangalore cuisines you have posted, I guess I can make them for him. He speaks kannada very well, but I cant ..All I can say is Chennagiddira :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. My Belated B'day wishes to ur husband.Hope u enjoyed the day

    ReplyDelete
  28. nice write up dear..i was laughing while reading... those snaps of complete meal made me hungry.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I Just missed out reading this post of urs,well first of all Belated Happy Birthday to ur Hubby...I must say I was really moved by the way u have narrated ur tale,those loooooong waiting years,I know how it feels to be alone n away from ur loved ones....I wish u both lots of happiness and many more years of togetherness....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely post with a cute card. Such a cute narration.. :) you write really well lady :)

    ReplyDelete

All Your Remarks & Observations are of utter importance. Thanks for your Time & Interest!!!!
DO SHARE UR LOVE............. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin